Thank You For Your Purchase
Right Click and Select "Save Link As"
*** Click Here To Download The PDF ***
NOTE: I just sent you an email.
Please whitelist my email address "kevin [at] kevinflatt.com" (i.e. add it to your address book or your safe list) to ensure my email does not wind up in your junk folder...
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- First, if you find email from me in your Hotmail junk folder, select the email and click "Not Junk"
- Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner - them "More options".
- Under "Preventing junk email" select "Safe and blocked senders".
- Click "Safe senders" and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org"
(without the quotes") into the box then click "Add to list".
- First, if you find email from me in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button.
- Click Settings (top right corner) - Click on "Filters" then "Create a new filter".
- Type my email address under "From" - then click "Create filter with this search".
- Make sure"Never sent it to spam" is checked.
- Click "Create filter"
- On the tools menu click "Options"
- Preferencer tab - click "Junk E-mail
- On the "Safe Senders" tab click "Add"
- Add my email address where it say "Add Address"
- Click "OK"