Thank You - One More Step to GO
Everything I Promised You Will Be
Sent To Your Inbox Shortly ...
I just sent you an email. Please go to your inbox, find the email from me (Kevin Flatt) and click on the link inside. This is to protect you in case someone else entered your email address.
Please whitelist my email address "kevin [at] kevinflatt.com" (i.e. add it to your address book or your safe list) to ensure my email does not wind up in your junk folder...
SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- First, if you find email from me in your Hotmail junk folder, select the email and click "Not Junk"
- Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner - them "More options".
- Under "Preventing junk email" select "Safe and blocked senders".
- Click "Safe senders" and enter "firstname.lastname@example.org"
(without the quotes") into the box then click "Add to list".
- First, if you find email from me in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button.
- Click Settings (top right corner) - Click on "Filters" then "Create a new filter".
- Type my email address under "From" - then click "Create filter with this search".
- Make sure"Never sent it to spam" is checked.
- Click "Create filter"
- On the tools menu click "Options"
- Preferencer tab - click "Junk E-mail
- On the "Safe Senders" tab click "Add"
- Add my email address where it say "Add Address"
- Click "OK"